Our 90 minute group workshop is safe and therapeutic and an excellent addition to an existing support group. We offer *in-person and remote workshops. We want you to have the best possible experience and have found that workshops via Zoom can still offer personal connection and have meaningful impact.
- The average workshop size is between 5-10 participants and is 90 minutes long.
- The cost for each shelter participant is $10.
- All online workshops are professionally facilitated by Caroline Lovell.
- A packet of art supplies with directions are available to send to each participant or facility for $15 each (plus shipping). Participants can also use their own art supplies or the supplies a shelter provides.
- Participants will receive outline of the workshop, worksheets and handouts 24 hours before the workshop.
- Each participant will have the opportunity to send their postcard to a survivor, share their work on the mosaic and have it archived and exhibited in our gallery.
*All postcards must be mailed to WWI for archiving and distribution
* Please contact us for more’ in-person’ workshop information