Welcome Puzzle Participants
We are excited to host two Traveling Postcards workshops during the 2021 VIRTUAL Solving the Campus Sexual Assault & Dating Violence Puzzle Conference. Register for the conference here.
Traveling Postcards is an excellent tool for advocacy and promoting gender equality anywhere you call home. We provide in-person or remote workshops. ~Anyone can participate and you do not need prior art experience. Workshops are especially meaningful to those engaged in ending violence on campus.
Wednesday, December 8 from 3:30-5pm EST
Friday, December 10 from 11:30am-1pm EST
- Each Traveling Postcards workshop is free to Puzzle participants. Sign Up
- The average workshop size is between 5-10 participants and is 90 minutes long. Please plan to arrive on time and stay for the entire workshop.
- Each workshop is professionally facilitated by Caroline Lovell, Founder of Traveling Postcards
You do not need to have been a victim of violence to participate in a workshop.
- A packet of art supplies with directions and a blank postcard are available for $20 (includes shipping) or participants can use their own art supplies. Purchase Art Kit NO LATER THAN 11/18
- If you want to make a postcard but cannot participate in a workshop, click here for directions
- Participants will receive an outline of the workshop, worksheets and handouts 24 hours before the workshop.
*All postcards must be mailed to WWI for archiving and distribution.
ART KITS CAN BE PURCHASED HERE: