This policy includes information regarding the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our site. We define “personally identifying information” as data that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Such information may include your name, email address, phone number, home address, mailing address, demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender), and credit card number and billing information.
We collect information from you when you engage in activities like, making a donation, responding to a survey, filling out a form, contacting us about workshop, or posting a message or making a common on our website.
When making a donation, responding to a survey, filing out a from, or otherwise accessing this website, you may be asked to provide:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Amount of donation
- Credit card information
If you encounter a screen, page, or form that requests information you do not want to share with us, do not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen, page, or form.
- If we believe release is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities.
- To enforce any terms and conditions for this website.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of WWI, our employees, community, other users of this website, or others.
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction in which user information, including personally identifiable information collected from you through this website, is transferred along with other WWI assets in connection with the transaction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request changes to your information at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you if you think it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only WWI agents who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, preparing for a workshop or responding to a donation) are granted access to your provided personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosure of information, we cannot guarantee that information we collect will not be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
Do Not Track Notice
WWI does not track its visitors over time and across third party websites for purposes of providing target advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) headers. Some third party sites, however, do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party websites, products, or services on our website. The fact that WWI has provided a link to another website is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation of that website, its owners or its providers. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Please be aware when you leave our website that WWI is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. These other websites may collect or solicit personal data or send their own cookies to your computer and may have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these other sites for more information about their policies on the collection and use of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: August 17th, 2020